Isogeo API v1 - API Routes for Applications entities
- class isogeo_pysdk.api.routes_application.ApiApplication(api_client=None)
Routes as methods of Isogeo API used to manipulate applications.
- associate_group(application, workgroup, force=0)
Associate a application with a workgroup.
- create(application, check_exists=1)
Add a new application to Isogeo.
check_exists (int) – check if a application already exists inot the workgroup:
0 = no check
1 = compare name [DEFAULT]
application (class) – Application model object to create
- Return type
Delete a application from Isogeo database.
application_id (str) – identifier of the resource to delete
- dissociate_group(application, workgroup)
Removes the association between the specified group and the specified application.
Check if the specified application exists and is available for the authenticated user.
- get(application_id, include=('_abilities', 'groups'))
Get details about a specific application.
- listing(workgroup_id=None, include=('_abilities',), caching=1)
Get all applications which are accessible by the authenticated user OR applications for a workgroup.
- update(application, caching=1)
Update a application owned by a workgroup.